Hot Smoked Salmon with Courgetti Noodles and Shony
Try this hot smoked salmon dish on a bed of courgetti and Shony as a quick, healthy dinner, or easy lunch to take to work.
TIME 10 MINS PREP
This dish could not be easier to make. No actual cooking is involved so you can make it in minutes. Serve it with rice or new potatoes if you feel like adding some carbohydrates. As Shony is a colourful blend of different seaweeds, it makes for an extremely pretty garnish and appealing finished dish.
- 1 tsp Shony
- 1 hot smoked salmon fillet
- 1 courgette
- 1/4 red pepper cut into pieces
Can be bought from Chinese and Japanese supermarkets or make your own with this recipe.
- 1 tsp Dulse
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp ground sesame seeds
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- To make the dressing put all in the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Using a spiralizer, make the noodles from the courgette (if you don't have a spiralizer you could use a peeler to peel the courgette into ribbons which work just as well).
- Transfer the courgette noodles to the dish you wish to serve from, mix with the pepper and place the hot smoked salmon fillet on top.
- Drizzle with sesame dressing and garnish with a few shakes of our Shony seaweed flakes.