Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Furikake
Furikake 30g pouch - add to basket
Try our delicious recipe to give the humble Brussels sprout extra zing this Christmas.
Time 5 mins prep, 25 mins cooking
- 1 tbsp Furikake
- 500g Brussels sprouts
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 handful of fresh parsley
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 squeeze lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 200C
- Toss the Brussels sprouts in olive oil, and a wee pinch of salt and pepper.
- Spread out on a baking tray.
- Place in the oven and roast for 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- While the Brussels sprouts are in the oven, chop up the garlic cloves and mix with the sesame oil and Furikake.
- Drizzle the marinade over the Brussels sprouts and put back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon and lots of finely chopped parsley.