This deliciously refreshing salmon recipe appeared in last year's Absolutely Magazine's January food detox column. With seaweed remaining a non-mover at the top of the food trends, there's no time like the present to explore the joys of super-healthy seaweed. This recipe is incredibly easy and really very good for you - perfect for a light evening meal.
Makes: 4 servings
Time: 1 hour 30 mins
4 Salmon fillets
60ml rapeseed oil
Juice of 1 lemon
Handful of basil
Handful of parsley
2 tbsp Shony
2 garlic cloves
1. Place the salmon fillets in a bowl. Add all the other ingredients to an electric mixer and mix to a thick liquid.
2. Coat the salmon in the marinade and place, covered, in the fridge for an hour.
3. Preheat the oven to 180C.
4. Loosely wrap each individual salmon fillet with some of the marinade in tin foil pockets, making sure the edges are pinched together tightly.
5. Put the salmon parcels in the oven for 10-15 mins depending on the thickness of the salmon fillets.
6. Serve with green beans and baby new potatoes – make sure to pour all the good juices from the marinade onto the dish.