Seasonal Beetroot Carpaccio with Applewood Smoked Dulse
Smoked Dulse 120g tub - add to basket
Seasonal, striking and delicious, the colours and earthy flavours of the beetroot make this the perfect starter.
Time 15 mins prep
The simplicity of this dish, as well as the addition of the Smoked Dulse, really makes this one to add to your Christmas party menu.
- 1 tsp Applewood Smoked Dulse
- 2 large or 4 small beetroots (raw)
- 1/4 of a red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 a lemon
- Handful of watercress to dress.
- Wash and peel the beetroot, then slice as thinly as possible (you will need a very sharp knife for this) then arrange on serving a dish.
- Scatter the pieces of finely chopped onion on top of the beetroot.
- Squeeze the lemon over the beetroot and onion, sprinkle with Smoked Dulse, then top with the watercress and serve.