Baked Salmon Fillets with Shony Seaweed
Perfect for a simple evening meal.
TIME 70 mins prep, 15 mins cooking
This deliciously refreshing salmon recipe is incredibly straight forward and very good for you.
Shony is rich in a variety of nutrients including mineral salts potassium and magnesium. But it also offers a sweetness which is complemented by the fresh herbs, and balanced by the lemon.
- 2 tbsp Mara Shony
- 4 salmon fillets
- 60ml rapeseed oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves
- Handful of basil
- Handful of parsley
- Black pepper
- Add all the ingredients but the salmon to an electric mixer and blitz into a thick liquid.
- Place the salmon fillets in a bowl. Coat in the marinade and place, covered, in the fridge for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Loosely wrap each salmon fillet along with some of the marinade in tin foil pockets, making sure the edges are pinched together tightly.
- Put the salmon parcels in the oven for 10-15 mins depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- Serve with green beans and baby new potatoes. Make sure to pour all the good juices from the marinade onto the dish.