Creamy Tuna Dip with Applewood Smoked Dulse
This creamy, dreamy, "Dulsey" dip is the perfect accompaniment to a crispy baked potato.
Time 5 mins prep
This recipe brought to us by food blogger Helen Westwood shows just how easy it is to use seaweed in everyday cooking. Delicious in sandwiches, on baked potatoes or as a dip with raw veggies, this creation makes for an ideal first taste of seaweed, and is a great way to introduce it to children's diets.
- 3 tsp Applewood Smoked Dulse
- 2 cans tuna in oil or Spring Water, drained
- 1 tbsp full fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Mix all the ingredients together in the dish you want to serve it in.
- Sprinkle with more Applewood Smoked Dulse and serve with chunky bread or carrot and celery sticks.