Detox Coriander Pesto with Dulse
Dulse Seaweed Flakes 30g Pouch - add to basket
Whizz up this oh so healthy pesto, packed with nutrients to make it part of the perfect detox.
Time 15 mins prep
Here's a recipe that's so nutritious you'll feel better just from looking at it. Healthy eating advocate Janice Clyne has whizzed this one up and the good news is, it's really easy for you to try at home. Slather it on your fish or chicken, or mix it into pasta or potatoes.
As well as containing antioxidants, vitamins and minerals from the seaweed, it also contains lots of sources of good fats from the nuts and seeds. These will help to combat the dreaded dry winter skin that so many of us suffer from this time of year.
- 2 tsp Dulse
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 cups fresh coriander, including stems
- 1/3 cup Brazil nuts
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2/3 cup of flaxseed, hemp, rapeseed or extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- Himalayan sea salt to taste
- Wash the coriander well, then add to a food processor with the oil and process until blended.
- Add the garlic, nuts, seeds, Dulse, lemon juice and blend to a paste.
- Season with sea salt and blend again.
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge. It also freezes well.