Guacamole with Smoked Dulse
Applewood Smoked Dulse adds a rich, smoky savouriness to this classic avocado dip.
Time 15 mins
Ever wondered if you could make trendy avocado any more delicious? We're here to tell you, you can. Smoked Dulse will give your guac a lip-smacking moreishness, perfect in umami-rich beef tacos or spicy fajitas, or simply spread on sourdough of a Sunday morning. You're welcome.
- 4 tsp Applewood Smoked Dulse
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled with stones removed
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1 chilli with seeds removed, sliced finely
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- In a large bowl, mash avocados with the back of a fork until smooth and creamy.
- Add all other ingredients and stir until evenly mixed. Add more seaweed, lime or ground black pepper to taste.
- Serve in fajitas or tacos, or with nachos as a dip.