- RWRuth W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 starsMarch 23, 2023Delicious
I soaked the kombu Kelp strips in some purified water for and hour then slowly brought them up to a simmer, without boiling. I removed them at that point and set them aside while preparing other ingredients. I used some shrimp I had frozen over the summer, some onion, cilantro, salt, pepper and some of the other seaweed flakes. I boiled some rice noodles and soft boiled some eggs. Putting it all together I added my shrimp last and cut the Kombu into strips along with some chopped fresh spinach. Noodles in the bowl, followed by half a gooey egg, topped with toasted sesame seeds, Tamari and a little sesame oil. I really enjoyed using the Kombu strips!!!My thyroid is happy.Mara SeaweedMarch 24, 2023
Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad you like our products and your recipe sound lovely!
- IHIsobel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Used for Extra Flavour, Reducing Salt IntakeRated 5 out of 5 starsDecember 18, 2022Great products, great customer service
Kelp strips are yet another great way of using seaweed to flavour my recipes.
I also bought a further supply of the other kinds of seaweed which Mara sell.
Ordering from website was straightforward . The parcel arrived promptly, was well packaged using recyclable materials.Mara SeaweedDecember 19, 2022
Thanks for your feedback! We’re glad to hear you’ve enjoyed our product and our service. If there is any more information you’d like to share please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EMEva Mary M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsJuly 11, 20225 Stars
Don't know about the product yet but arrrived speedily.
- DCDavid C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsApril 21, 2022Quick process from order to delivery
Sorry but this is the first time I have purchased the strips so will use over the next few weeks
- CDChristopher D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsFebruary 21, 20225 Stars
Really tasty ingredient, and I'm really glad it's from so close to home.